9 November, 2015
QUT Gardens Point, Room Three Sixty
There is a hidden opportunity and it is called disruptive innovation. This event explored the vast potential and opportunities provided by the digital economy. Never before has it been so easy to create and enter new markets, the opportunity is rich for both small and large organisations.
Thanks to our speakers and panelists:
- Hon Minister Leanne Enoch
- Prof. Robina Xavier (QUT, Business School)
- Randolf Clinton (Clinton Capital Partners)
- Christian Schaefer (Carhood)
- Prf. Marek Kowalkiewicz (PwC Chair in Digital Economy),
- Abel Immaraj (Urban Utilities),
- Tomasz Bednarz,
- Nicholas Devin (Tucka), and
- Michael McClenaghan (Lightweave).